Sword's Curve Forums
Oh! Hi there. I'd appreciate if you logged in, I think it'd be kinda helpful to us, and you, because we can know who you are and you can do more things! Hope to see you online soon, make sure you read the rules too.

~Tri-Blade, Administrator and Founder of Sword's Curve

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sword's Curve Forums
Oh! Hi there. I'd appreciate if you logged in, I think it'd be kinda helpful to us, and you, because we can know who you are and you can do more things! Hope to see you online soon, make sure you read the rules too.

~Tri-Blade, Administrator and Founder of Sword's Curve
Sword's Curve Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Idea for server :)

Go down

My Idea for server :) Empty My Idea for server :)

Post by DagonAssassin Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 am

MY IDEA FOR THE SERVER..

The idea is a survival map where to point is to get as much money as possible and progress through the ranks living in the best places…each places get little extra perks if u live there.

There is one big city in the middle of the map and there are various sized towns around it..both close and far. Most towns are themed so one town is the woodcutting town, a mining town, a farming town…ect.

So for example if u have 64 wood…it has the same average price anywhere…but in the woodcutting town..you could sell it for more and buy it for less. But you have to travel there…so if u can be bothered u get a bit extra money..or u sell it in any other shop for the average price.

And when u buy a house you get a title..if u buy a house in the mining town you will get the title…minerville or sumthing…and u get little extra perks for living there…but you can then move into the city..and if u move into the middle class u get the title..middle class and if u move into the upper class u get the upper class title…then u move up from there to other classes (havent chosen names) and u keep progressing up..

**(optional)** there could also be a bad side to towns…so if you live in the towns u could join the thieves gang and do sumthing there or if you live in the city u can be in the mafia…OR…once u get a certain amount of money the ‘thieves or mafia’ ask u to do them a favour and if u do it you start in the mafia and work up from there..same concept just evil…

(We don’t have to add on the bad side, don’t want to make things too complicated, it’s just an idea)

---IVE TOLD BOTH ODEV, SGT AND KYLE AND THEY ALL THINK IT’S A PRETTY GOOD OR GOOD IDEA—

FROM DAGONASSASSIN!

DagonAssassin

Diamonds : 7
Gold Ingots : 0

Back to top Go down

My Idea for server :) Empty Re: My Idea for server :)

Post by DagonAssassin Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 am

Okai its the same idea as in towns and stuff but there are no ranks or ranks areas so there is nothing to go wrong....it is basically survival but the target is to get money and buy houses such as the mansions are better houses WE make..?? and the towns we make to give ppl an extra bonus and twist to the server??

DagonAssassin

Diamonds : 7
Gold Ingots : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum