Sword's Curve Forums
Oh! Hi there. I'd appreciate if you logged in, I think it'd be kinda helpful to us, and you, because we can know who you are and you can do more things! Hope to see you online soon, make sure you read the rules too.

~Tri-Blade, Administrator and Founder of Sword's Curve

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sword's Curve Forums
Oh! Hi there. I'd appreciate if you logged in, I think it'd be kinda helpful to us, and you, because we can know who you are and you can do more things! Hope to see you online soon, make sure you read the rules too.

~Tri-Blade, Administrator and Founder of Sword's Curve
Sword's Curve Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trailer

Go down

Trailer Empty Trailer

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:35 am

Surprised the vid for the server is done and ready on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/odev0no but the audio glitched out and imma have to replace it so Sad it won't be as good as it was but what u gonna do? computers eh Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Trailer Empty Re: Trailer

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 am

I liked it but we need to make another one in about a month or so, after christmas because the filming was mainly just TheNavi Tree and we need more things built.
Other than that, it was awesome!

-Kyle Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:04 pm

i agree we at least need a spawn point and to get rid of the bedrock cubes witch we seem to keep on putting of lol lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Yeah in my opinion i loved the first spawn, the wooden cylinder, if that could be rebuilt it would be epic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum