Sword's Curve Forums
Oh! Hi there. I'd appreciate if you logged in, I think it'd be kinda helpful to us, and you, because we can know who you are and you can do more things! Hope to see you online soon, make sure you read the rules too.

~Tri-Blade, Administrator and Founder of Sword's Curve

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sword's Curve Forums
Oh! Hi there. I'd appreciate if you logged in, I think it'd be kinda helpful to us, and you, because we can know who you are and you can do more things! Hope to see you online soon, make sure you read the rules too.

~Tri-Blade, Administrator and Founder of Sword's Curve
Sword's Curve Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyle.

3 posters

Go down

Kyle. Empty Kyle.

Post by Kyle Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Wonder why kyle has gone and there is now mass griefed things. Oh I'll tell you why:
When i tryed to leave, i asked rail to ban me. He said he would never ban me, i still wanted to leave throughout that week,
I Wanted rail to ban me himself. and deop me.
I Deopped myself and odev banned me.
And the thing which i realised was: when everyone was swearing and cussing at me with things like this:
''F*** You kyle, your the worst op ever'' - Thats why i'm leaving
I've fucked up this server several times, whether its trying to change the theme and it fails,
to corrupting the world file, Letting griefers be op and ruin the severver and overall being a shit op.
Also when odev banned me his comment was: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE So it made me think, did odev even want me here?
And when i was oped. and then admin. and then the lucky chance of Co-Owner. people said
''WTF I'VE BEEN ON LONGER THAN YOU KYLE!, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT'' Quote from Chelmerbear,H_Dude11, Littleblast1t And many more. And so there you have it. My long story made short.
The only person i would miss, (Who i did dearly hate for a period of time)
Is rayul.
-Farewell
And yes; This is the real kyle. its not someone playing a prank, its the real kyle. Kyle griefed This is kylevin9499. Sad

Kyle
Administrator

Diamonds : 13
Gold Ingots : 0

Back to top Go down

Kyle. Empty Re: Kyle.

Post by odev0no Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:30 am

of corse i wanted you on the server kyle but i wanted was the old kyle not the kyle that blows up almost all the houses just to GET himself banned. i wanted the kyle who i built the navi tree with, owned a mansion with and was a nice guy. sure i don't know you or Rail irl but i saw enough to know that you wouldn't go as low as to greif... looks like i was wrong Mad NEVER trust people on the internet.
odev0no
odev0no

Male Posts : 11
Diamonds : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Odev, i'm still kyle Old kyul. i just wanted to proove that rail would ban me.
And i'm sorry for any griefing.

Kyle
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by odev0no Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 pm

miss ya Sad
odev0no
odev0no

Male Posts : 11
Diamonds : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 am

Tell that to the guys who said i don't deserve it.......

Kyle
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by littleblast1t Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 am

'WTF I'VE BEEN ON LONGER THAN YOU KYLE!, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT'' Quote from Littleblast1t. i Refuse to accept this statement. I have never said this.

littleblast1t

Diamonds : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum